Course: ControlDesk Advanced
This course is often combined with ControlDesk Basic for a total of two days of training and education. It teaches advanced functions in ControlDesk and the basics of how to automate and adapt the program to fit your needs.
- Users who work with control design in Rapid Control Prototyping (RCP)
- Users who work with Hardware-In-the-Loop simulation (HIL)
- Prerequisites: The course ControlDesk Basic or Real Time Systems.
- Managing different sets of variables in the Data Set Manager
- Connecting ControlDesk to different types of units
- Using Bus Manager to monitor bus activity
- Using Signal Editor to generate signals
Tools and Systems
- Data Set Manager
- Bus navigator
- Derived variables
- Advanced measuring and recording of data
- Signal Editor
- Calibration and diagnostics